By selecting CRAG as a managed service provider you gain access to staff with expert skills. Sometimes you will only need this skill once, so save the expense of training your staff for skills they will never use. And you will be backed by one of the best 24x7x365 service desk, technical, and operations.
Because technology’s role in business is no longer limited to IT, enterprises now rely on technology for a full range of business enhancements from controlling costs to increasing innovation—all in an effort to gain a strategic advantage.
Managing that technology means building a team of skilled technicians who have the tools needed to maintain and advance the organization’s technology. The sheer financial burden of an in-house IT department can overwhelm many organizations.
Our Outsourced Managed Services:
- End User Services: Give your employees access to the hardware and software they need to improve service levels and maximize productivity.
- 24 Hour Helpdesk Services: Benefit from our front-line support to help identify and resolve issues quickly and efficiently with minimum disruption to your business operations.
- Computing Services: Leverage the power of best-in-class technologies to create a workplace environment that supports your business infrastructure.
- Networks: Design, monitor and maintain flexible and secure networks that are customized to meet your growing business needs.
- Security: Keep your data safe and minimize risk with best-in-class computer and network security solutions that protect against unauthorized access or unforeseen damage.
- Mobile Infrastructure: Increase your capacity to beyond your premises with a robust mobile network strategy that is cost-effective, less complex, and more efficient.
- Technology Support and Maintenance Services: Keep your systems running at peak performance and simplify the management of your technology environment with reliable service level agreements.
- Managed Printing Solutions: Optimize and manage your print devices according to your business environment to reduces costs and maximize efficiencies.